When you sign up for our service by making an appointment, we will ask you to provide contact information such as your name, address, telephone numbers and email addresses
When you visit our Web site we will also capture your IP Address, time of and duration of visit, and time and duration of the pages on our Web site that you view. We may tie this information to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
We will also place a cookie that will identify you to us as a repeat visitor or a customer when you visit our Web site. See “What is a Cookie” below. We may tie this cookie to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
We will use your personally identifiable information only as follows:
- To provide customer support
- To announce special offers or provide other information from time to time via email.
We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than:
- a law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request
- a person or company who acquires our business;
- third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as newsletter mailings), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will keep your personally identifiable information confidential
- As otherwise needed to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of others.
We absolutely do not transfer or sell your information for inclusion on third party email or other marketing lists.
Our service is not available to children under the age of 13, and we will not intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.,/p>
What is a Cookie
A “cookie” is an alphanumeric identifier that is unique to your browser. The cookie will identify your browser to us when you visit our web site so that we may customize your visit.